Dr. Camden Morgante is a licensed clinical psychologist (License #3180) in the State of Tennessee.
I am currently accepting new clients at my office in South Knoxville. Learn more about how I do therapy.
- Individual, couples, and family therapy for ages 16 and up
- Couples therapy (premarital/marital) and sexual issues
- Emotional regulation problems such as depression, anxiety, and borderline personality disorder
- Life transitions, such as parenting, divorce, & grief
- Spiritual issues
- Doctorate of Psychology (Psy.D.) from Regent University
- Masters in Clinical Psychology from Regent University
- Bachelors in Psychology from Lee University (Summa cum laude)
- American Psychological Association
- Society for the Teaching of Psychology
- Christian Association of Psychological Studies
- Christians for Biblical Equality
I am also available for post-doctoral supervision for pre- and post-doctoral psychologists or LPC licensure.
Fees are self-pay sliding scale. We will work together to identify a rate that feels comfortable for you. Insurance is not accepted, although I can accept HSA cards. See other F.A.Q.s about Therapy.
Schedule an Appointment
Call (865) 251-2809 to schedule an appointment, or complete the “Contact” form.