Consultations for professional helpers working with clients on purity culture recovery, egalitarianism, and faith reconstruction.
I am excited to offer professional consultations for mental health professionals, coaches, and churches who want to gain knowledge, tools, and skills to serve those in their care.
See a sample of my Speaking experience, including professional trainings here.
Topics for professional consultations include:
- Supervision/support for other mental health professionals or coaches
- Gaining knowledge and skills in the areas of purity culture and faith
- Support for therapists who have clients dealing with the effects of purity culture
- Consult on a research project related to purity culture and faith
- Developing a sex education program or sexuality class at your church or organization
- Starting a career as a sex educator or coach (social media, marketing, trainings, etc.)
Consultation for professional helpers working with clients affected by purity culture. I can help your church or organization develop a sex education program or sexuality class without the damaging myths of purity culture.
Consultation to help your church evaluate and implement egalitarian beliefs and practices in your ministry. I can work with you to develop an egalitarian class or ministry in your church.
Consultation for professional helpers or churches to teach you what faith deconstruction and reconstruction are and equip you to meet the needs of clients and congregants who are deconstructing.
Meet Dr. Camden
Dr. Camden Morgante is a licensed clinical psychologist and former college professor. She has over 12 years of experience as a therapist, supervisor, and professor.
Dr. Camden writes and speaks about Christianity, psychology, and gender equality and is a regular contributor to Christians for Biblical Equality’s blog Mutuality. She has also been published in Fathom magazine. She is currently writing a book on the myths of purity culture.
Camden lives in Knoxville, TN with her husband and their daughter and son.
Individual consultation = $150 per hour ($125 for pre-licensed mental health professionals or college or graduate students)
Group consultation (church staff, counseling centers) = contact for pricing