I would love to speak to your group or at your event! I enjoy presenting at national and local professional conferences as well as speaking or conducting trainings at smaller, local events and church groups. Contact me for information.
Topics I can speak to your group about include:
- Marriage, relationships, dating, singleness
- Women’s issues
- Sexuality, sexual identity, marital sexuality, purity culture
- Meditation, mindfulness, spirituality
- Mental illness and therapy
Upcoming speaking engagements:
- The Enneagram and Work: Understanding Your Personality and Motivations, rescheduled due to corona virus. Check back for updates. Hosted by Vinea.
A sample of my previous speaking engagements include:
- Therapist Spirituality and Self-Care in the Treatment of Trauma, March 13, 2020 at Christian Association for Psychological Studies Annual Conference in Atlanta, GA.
- Mindfulness and Christian Meditation for Stress at Johnson University’s 125th Anniversary Celebration in Knoxville, TN (1 CE; October 2018)
- Sexual Identity Therapy training to Fellowship Church counseling center staff in Knoxville, TN (June 2018)
- Understanding Grief at Johnson University’s Senior Saints program in Knoxville, TN (May-June 2018)
- Women in the Workplace at Johnson University’s Women’s Conference in Knoxville, TN (May 2018)
- Christian Meditation and Dialectical Behavior Therapy at the Christian Association of Psychological Studies conference in Norfolk, VA (1 CE; April 2018)
- Women’s devotion on “Finding Your Identity in Christ” at Johnson University women’s dorm in Knoxville, TN (November 2017)
- Introduction to Dialectical Behavior Therapy at the Tennessee Licensed Professional Counselors Association in Knoxville, TN (1.5 CEs, August 2017)