Skip to content
Contact Dr. Camden for speaking!
Topics I can speak to your group about include:
A sample of my previous speaking engagements:
- Where Do We Go From Here?, September 2022
- Healing from Purity Culture, live interview with Dr. Julie Hanks, September 2022
- Faith & Feminism, August 2022
- Filled to Flourish, two episodes, July 2022
- Ladies Talking Love, two episodes July 2022
- Vaginismus and Religious Cultures, live interview with Rachel Hercman, LCSW, June 2022
- The Digital Community, June 2022
- Enneagram and Marriage, May 2022
- Say What?, April 2022
- Down To Earth with the Burucharas, March 2022
- My Intimacy Therapist, January 2022
- God And My Girlfriends, November 2021
- The Thoughtful Counselor, August 2021
- Sanctuary Woman, August 2021
- Praise Through it Together, July 2021
- Enneagram and Marriage, July 2021
- Megan’s Social Media Marketing Show, June 2021
- Theology of Hustle, June 2021
- Anatomy of Marriage, June 2021
- Anatomy of Sex, June 2021
- Get Your Marriage On!, June 2021
- The Love Hour, April 2021
- The New Evangelicals, April 2021
- Bare Marriage, March 2021
- Take These Ashes, March 2021
- Gender Roles, Egalitarianism, and Submission with Be In Not Of, February 2021
- Purity Culture Recovery on the All Gifts podcast, February 2021
- Purity Culture, the Realities of Intimacy, and Why Doesn’t Anyone Tell You About the Wedding Night? on No One Told Me podcast, February 2021
- Life Reframed podcast on Purity Culture, December 2020
- Grace in Real Life podcast on Enneagram 6, November 2020
- “Post-election stress experiences real” for WVLT, Knoxville, November 2020
- Let There Be Light podcast on purity rings, myths, and shame, November 2020
- The Uncommon Room podcast on Purity Culture Part 2: Now What?, October 2020
- Enneagram and Marriage podcast on Sex Therapy, Purity Culture, and the Enneagram, October 2020
- Faith & Feminism podcast episode 102: Five Myths Purity Culture Teaches Us, September 2020
- Dr. Anica Talks Dividing Household Chores with Dr. Camden Morgante, May 2020
Small Groups, Workshops, & Webinars:
- Sex Ed 101, The Dating Divas Sex Seminar, May 2022.
- What NOT to Say When You Talk to Your Kids About Sex, MOPS Group in Knoxville, TN, April 2022.
- Getting Past Sexual Shame in Your Marriage, Fully Thriving, online webinar November 2021.
- Purity Culture, Marriage, and Sex: Where Did It Go Wrong? with Dr. Jessica McCleese of Fully Well, online webinar, April 2021.
- The Enneagram and Work: Understanding Your Personality and Motivations, canceled due to coronavirus. Hosted by Vinea.
- Understanding Grief at Johnson University’s Senior Saints program in Knoxville, TN (May-June 2018)
- Women in the Workplace at Johnson University’s Women’s Conference in Knoxville, TN (May 2018)
- Finding Your Identity in Christ at Johnson University women’s dorm in Knoxville, TN (November 2017)
Professional Trainings & Conferences:
- Therapist Spirituality and Self-Care in the Treatment of Trauma, Christian Association for Psychological Studies Annual Conference in Atlanta, GA. (1 CE; March 2020)
- Mindfulness and Christian Meditation for Stress at Johnson University’s 125th Anniversary Celebration in Knoxville, TN (1 CE; October 2018)
- Sexual Identity Therapy training to Fellowship Church counseling center staff in Knoxville, TN (June 2018)
- Christian Meditation and Dialectical Behavior Therapy at the Christian Association of Psychological Studies conference in Norfolk, VA (1 CE; April 2018)
- Introduction to Dialectical Behavior Therapy at the Tennessee Licensed Professional Counselors Association in Knoxville, TN (1.5 CEs, August 2017)
Contact me about speaking events today!