Dr. Camden Morgante is a licensed clinical psychologist (License #3180) and therapist in the State of Tennessee. I provide individual, couples, and family therapy for ages 16 and up.
I am currently accepting new clients for my private practice. I practice at Ebenezer Counseling Services in Knoxville. In office and online video therapy sessions available. I can provide video therapy to anyone residing in the state of Tennessee. Contact my office to schedule an appointment.
What is therapy like with me? I tailor my treatment approach for each client’s needs. But regardless of what brings you to therapy and what your goals are, you can expect the following from me:
- Emphasis on nonjudgment, acceptance, validation, and being in the present
- Goal-oriented, strengths-based, and collaborative
- Training in coping skills, relationships skills, and relaxation, as applicable
- Respect for your spiritual/religious beliefs, and including those in therapy if you request
Learn more about my approach to therapy.
- Doctorate of Psychology (Psy.D.) from Regent University
- Masters in Clinical Psychology from Regent University
- Bachelors in Psychology from Lee University (Summa cum laude)
- American Psychological Association
- Society for the Teaching of Psychology
- Christian Association of Psychological Studies
- Christians for Biblical Equality
- Knoxville Mental Health Professionals
- Knoxville Christian Mental Health Clinicians
Schedule an Appointment
Call (865) 670-0988 to schedule an appointment or Contact me.