Dr. Camden Morgante is a licensed clinical psychologist (License #3180) and therapist in Knoxville, Tennessee, and online in the State of Tennessee. I provide individual and couples therapy for ages 18 and up.
I am currently accepting new clients for my therapy private practice in Knoxville, TN. In office and online therapy sessions available. I can provide virtual therapy to anyone residing in the state of Tennessee.
If you are outside of Tennessee and interested in working with me, you may be appropriate for Coaching.
- Relationship and family issues
- Marriage & sex therapy, divorce, infidelity
- Pregnancy, postpartum, infertility, and motherhood
- Sexual issues, including sexual shame, trauma, and purity culture
- Spiritual issues, such as religious trauma, faith deconstruction, and Christian therapy
- Boundaries, identity, assertiveness, and self-care
What is therapy like with me? I tailor my treatment approach for each client’s needs. But regardless of what brings you to therapy and what your goals are, you can expect the following from me:
- Emphasis on nonjudgment, acceptance, validation, and being in the present
- Goal-oriented, strengths-based, and collaborative
- Training in coping skills, relationships skills, and mindfulness meditation
- Respect for your spiritual/religious beliefs, and including those in therapy if you request
Learn more about my approach to therapy.
- Doctorate of Psychology (Psy.D.) from Regent University
- Masters in Clinical Psychology from Regent University
- Bachelors in Psychology from Lee University (Summa cum laude)
- American Psychological Association
- Society for the Teaching of Psychology
- Christian Association of Psychological Studies
- Christians for Biblical Equality
- Knoxville Mental Health Professionals
- Knoxville Christian Mental Health Clinicians
Schedule an Appointment for Therapy in Knoxville, Tennessee!
Call my office at 865-670-0988 or Contact me to make an appointment for therapy in Knoxville or online in Tennessee.