I specialize in therapy for women’s issues, which focuses on the mental health and wellness of women. Some “women’s issues” affect us lifelong, while others are unique to specific stages across the lifespan. I work with women from age 18 to 65 on a variety of problems.
Types of Women’s Issues:
- Identity development, self-esteem, & boundaries
- Adjustment to life transitions (college, young adult, marriage, motherhood, empty nest, etc.)
- Singleness & dating
- Marriage, infidelity, & divorce (see also Couples & Sex Therapy)
- Relationships with partner, friends, family of origin, and in-laws
- Pregnancy, perinatal, and post-partum, infertility
- Trauma, abuse, grief & loss
- Mood & emotions (stress, anxiety, depression)
My approach focuses on empowering women to discover voice, develop their identity, and take action based on their values. Whether you need help setting boundaries with family, navigating singleness or a divorce, or adjusting to a life change, such as college, getting married, or having a baby, I am here to help you along your journey.