I specialize in therapy for women’s issues, which focuses on the unique experience and development of women. Some “women’s issues” affect us lifelong, while others are unique to specific stages across the lifespan. I work with women from adolescence (around age 16) through middle adulthood on a variety of problems.
Types of Women’s Issues:
- Identity development & self-esteem
- Adjustment to college or young adult
- Singleness & dating
- Marriage & divorce (see also Couples Therapy)
- Relationships with partner, friends, family of origin, and in-laws
- Pregnancy, perinatal, and post-partum adjustment, infertility
- Trauma, abuse, grief & loss
My approach focuses on empowering women to discover their values and life goals, develop their identity, and take action based on their values. Whether you need help setting boundaries with family, navigating singleness or a divorce, or adjusting to a life change, such as college, getting married, or having a baby, I am here to help you along your journey.