Available for women or couples, Egalitarian Coaching will help you navigate your beliefs about gender roles and establish egalitarian gender roles in your dating, marriage, parenting, work, or relationships. I will be your mentor and guide to empower you to live out gender equality in your everyday life.
My mission is to help you live as an empowered egalitarian in your relationships, work, and church. I proudly identify as both a Christian and a feminist and approach coaching from that perspective.
How can egalitarian coaching help?
Some problems or issues that Egalitarian Coaching can help you with:
- Learning about egalitarianism and biblical support for it
- Deconstructing patriarchal beliefs and teachings
- Establishing equal gender roles in your dating relationship or marriage
- Raising kids to be egalitarian
- Navigating dating, work, or church as an egalitarian
- Resources for furthering your journey into egalitarianism
Which coaching is right for you?
Naturally people can have more than one main problem. Egalitarian Coaching often involves dismantling patriarchal teachings and Faith Reconstruction. We can discuss how all of these issues are related for you. To make the most of your coaching sessions, I suggest you select Egalitarian Coaching if your main goal is to establish an egalitarian belief system and lifestyle.
Follow me on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to learn about egalitarian living.
Dr. Camden’s Articles on Egalitarianism
- What is Submission?
- To Change or Not to Change
- Egalitarian from the Start 2.0: Practical Tips for New Parents
- Egalitarian from the Start: How to Have an Egalitarian Engagement and Wedding
- Forget the Marriage Trump Card: Making Decisions Together
- See full list
Dr. Camden’s Podcast Interviews on Egalitarianism
- Gender Roles, Sexism, and Patriarchy on Filled to Flourish
- Transitioning to Parenting in Marriage on Enneagram and Marriage
- Egalitarianism on Anatomy of Marriage
- Women, Work, and Egalitarianism on Theology of Hustle
- Gender Roles, Egalitarianism, and Submission on Be In Not Of
- Dividing Household Chores with Dr. Anica